WADT Business training utilizes Kauffman FastTrac® to train our aspiring business owners so they may gain comprehensive knowledge and skills for venture creation and growth.
Overall, microenterprise training at WADT empowers individuals with the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in their entrepreneurial ventures and contribute to the local economy.
Microenterprise training refers to educational programs and initiatives designed to provide individuals with the skills, knowledge, and resources necessary to establish and operate small-scale businesses known as microenterprises. These programs are typically targeted at individuals with limited resources, such as low-income individuals, marginalized communities, or aspiring entrepreneurs in developing economies.
Microenterprises are very small businesses that usually employ only a few people, often just the business owner and a few family members or friends. These businesses might involve activities like selling homemade crafts, providing basic services, running a small food stall, or offering localized services like repairing appliances.
Our 12-Week program equips participants with various skills and tools that are crucial for running a successful microbusiness. The components of WADT microenterprise training include:
1. **Business Planning:** Teaching participants how to create a business plan, set goals, identify target markets, and develop strategies for growth.
2. **Financial Literacy:** Providing basic knowledge of budgeting, accounting, pricing, and managing finances, helping entrepreneurs understand their cash flow and make informed financial decisions.
3. **Marketing and Sales:** Educating participants on effective marketing techniques, branding, customer service, and sales strategies to attract and retain customers.
4. **Product Development:** Assisting entrepreneurs in refining their product or service offerings, improving quality, and adapting to customer preferences.
5. **Basic Management Skills:** Covering fundamental management principles such as time management, record keeping, inventory management, and operational efficiency.
6. **Legal and Regulatory Knowledge:** Informing participants about relevant local regulations, licensing requirements, and legal aspects of running a business.
7. **Networking and Support:** Connecting entrepreneurs with mentors, peers, and support networks to foster collaboration, sharing of experiences, and access to resources.
8. **Access to Finance:** Providing information about different funding options, microloans, grants, and financial institutions that can support microbusiness development.
Our raining is delivered through various methods, workshops, seminars, online courses, mentorship programs, and community-based training sessions. Our Business training program play a crucial role in promoting economic empowerment, poverty reduction, and sustainable local development by enabling individuals to generate income, create jobs, and contribute to their communities' growth.
With our state of the art classroom fully equiped with laptops, wifi, mifi and T-3 internet connections we are able to teach our aspiring business owners usting Kauffman FastTrac® self paced and facilitator led approaches to learning.
You decide how you want to learn: online and self-paced, or with a FastTrac affiliate facilitator in a cohort of your peers.
Self-Paced- This flexible course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises, and tools to help you refine your business concept.
Facilitator-Led - Guided by a facilitator, participants learn from an instructor, guest speakers, and classmates.
EXPLORE YOUR PERSONAL VISION IN FASTTRAC
You’re well on your way to determining your personal vision. Feels pretty great, right?
Now it’s time to dig deeper into your vision and start to build the roadmap that will guide how you actually achieve that vision. That’s exactly what you’ll do with Kauffman FastTrac.
FastTrac is an immersive curriculum that’s designed for entrepreneurs in all stages, including aspiring entrepreneurs. The free courses are available online, which means you can learn at your own pace.
During each course, you’ll have a chance to immerse yourself in a particular topic. You’ll use tips, exercises and tools to think about your personal vision and your business idea, then identify how they match and how you’ll build your business.
It’s not always easy to make the jump from defining your personal vision to creating and launching your business.
We teach our enrepreneurs
Description of Products and Services
Material and Supplies
Tools, Equipment, Furniture, Facilities
Management Administrative Structure
Owner’s Background and Experience
Financial Statements (Cash Flow
Projections, Years 1-2-3)
To register for a virtual self-paced online class go here Kauffman FastTrac®
For WADT facilitator led class vrtual or inperson e-mail