* WADT search, WADT News and some other services do not require any personally identifying information.
* WADT collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
* Some of our services require you to register for an account. WADT asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service.
* When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
* We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
We have your consent.
* If you have an account, we may share the information submitted under your account among all of our services in order to provide you with a seamless experience and to improve the quality of our services. We will not disclose your account information to other people or non-affiliated companies, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
* We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. Updating your information
* We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please see the help pages for each service.
* The sites displayed as search results or linked to by WADT's services are developed by people over whom WADT exercises no control. These other sites may place their own cookies on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information.
* WADT may present links in a format that enables us to understand whether they have been followed. We use this information to understand and improve the quality of WADT's search technology.
For instance, this data helps us determine how often users are satisfied with the first result of a query and how often they proceed to later results.